- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 2 slices of cooked smoked bacon
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 small handfull of parmesan shavings
- 3 tablespoons of Caesar dressing
- 1 head of baby gem lettuce washed
- 1 small handfull of croutons
- 1 ltr of mayonnaise
- 250 g of parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 10 anchovy fillets
- 100g of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Plating up the dish
Place the washed gem lettuce in a bowl then add the Caesar dressing. Mix well.
Add the chopped bacon and cheese then place into a large bowl.
Slice the chicken breast into thin pieces and place on top of the salad. Serve with the croutons on top and the parmesan shavings.
Making the dressing
Place all ingredients into the food processor and puree, add a little water to make it a sauce consistency.